Welcome to PHILIPPINE SOCIETY OF VASCULAR MEDICINE
Call for Papers:
Vascular Medicine Special Issue on Vascular Imaging and Diagnostics
Vascular Medicine, the official Journal of Society for Vascular Medicine, is the premier and ISI-ranked,
peer-reviewed international journal of vascular medicine comprising original research articles and reviews
on vascular biology, epidemiology, diagnosis, medical treatment and interventions for vascular disease.
Vascular Medicine is currently soliciting original research and review articles for a Special Issue devoted to
Vascular Imaging and Diagnostics. The issue is planned for publication in Spring of 2018.
To be considered for publication, papers must be submitted online by September 5, 2017
Topics for consideration include:
· Comparative accuracy of imaging modalities for specific arterial, venous, or lymphatic diseases
· Comparative cost analyses of different imaging strategies for diagnosis or surveillance of vascular conditions
· Description and validation of novel imaging or physiological testing techniques
· Biomarkers for diagnosis of vascular disease
· Review articles on diagnostic algorithms for specific vascular diseases, including integration of clinical data and
· Outcomes of training initiatives and quality improvement activities related to vascular imaging or other vascular
· Use of the non-invasive vascular laboratory
· Radiation safety
· Please prepare your manuscript according to the Vascular Medicine submission guidelines, available at
· In your cover letter, please mention the Special Issue and the type of article you are submitting:
Original Manuscript, Review, Research Letter, or Image.
· Choose ‘Special Issue - Vascular Imaging/Diagnostics’ for the article type.
All submissions will be peer-reviewed following the usual review process and criteria of Vascular Medicine.
Any papers accepted for publication but not included in the Special Issue due to space constraints will be
published later in a regular issue.
For further information or to discuss a proposed article, please contact the Editorial Office
If you have other colleagues who might be interested in contributing,
please do pass on this communication to them.